Why support ReCleanSea?
- We work with global, relevant and experienced partners.
- The small projects are easy to implement for a small cost (from €100K) and can make a significant and quick difference in local areas; they are also easy to replicate all over the world.
- Our recovery tools are sturdy, simple to operate, and have been successfully used worldwide for over 15 years regarding oil and several years for plastic waste.
- We’re not starting from scratch in a lab, hoping to design a solution that will work; we’re developing and bettering existing proven tools and collection techniques.
ReCleanSea is looking for different types of partners and contributions, depending on our projects and the nature of your involvement.
Small & mid-size projects with existing collection systems
XXL system to be created
For our small to mid-size projects using existing Thomsea collection systems, we are looking for:
- NGO and organizations focusing on restoring the natural environment and on the social impact of pollution.
- Plastic recyclers and people involved in recycling operations.
- Entities affected by pollution or involved in remediation actions (marine or fishing operators, cities, governments, marinas, ports, tourism or hotel operators or alliances, businesses…).
- Local fixers and general helpers.
For the XXL project of designing and building an extra-large collection system to be towed by a large ship across plastic pollution hotspots, we are looking for:
- Investors, donors and financial partners.
- Technical partners (fabric, materials, electronics, fluids…).
- Marine partners (towing ship, crew, fuel…).
- Scientific partners (biology, technical, weather, currents, waste, etc. experts).
- Organizations involved in valuating plastic waste.
- Media partners and journalists.
For all projects and to assist the ReCleanSea association and its activities, we are looking for support in the following fields: Marketing, Communication, Legal.